EcoPro Compact uses ultra-advanced 5-stage microfiltration technology with activated carbon.
The refill consists of an activated carbon disc and absorbs chemicals, gases, metals and organics due to its microscopic structure and highly porous surface.
As the water passes through the filter, all contaminants are trapped by the activated carbon. The result is clean filtered water ready to drink.
- Filtration rate: 4L/min or 15 seconds to filter 1 L - Filtration capacity of a refill: 220 - 300 L per month approx. 8 L / day - Density of the carbon block: 1-2 µm - Substances removed: +100
Duration of refill: Water quality and filtering efficiency can only be guaranteed up to a usage capacity equivalent to 2 months. In addition, you should bear in mind that activated carbon is a material of organic origin that can be a breeding ground for microorganisms, which over time can give rise to the proliferation of bacteria.
Tips for use:
- Use hot water only in NON-filtering position.
- Avoid washing the filter with soap
- If you have not used the filter for several days, let the filtered water run for 30 seconds.
- Avoid exposing the filter to heat
- The old refill should be disposed of in the grey bin because apart from being made of coconut shells (70%), it is also composed of other materials such as UHMW (30%) and silicone parts. Find out more here.
You can choose between an annual subscription, with automatic renewal every year, or a one-off purchase:
1 EcoPro Compact tap filter
6 refills each lasting 2 months
Next year 64€ with automatic renewal